Collection of Information
Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage only obtains specific personal information, such as your name, phone number or email address if you voluntarily complete an online form, submit an email to us with this information or register to use a secure portion of the Site.
Should you choose to provide us with personal information, we will only use that information to respond to your request.
Visitors' personal information is not usually disclosed to anyone other than Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage staff who need the information to carry out their responsibilities.
Note: Unless specifically noted otherwise, neither electronic systems nor email are secure information transmission methods. Therefore, we recommended that you do not send sensitive personal information electronically.
Cookies are used to track how our visitors use this Site, to determine sites previously visited or to facilitate the use of secure portions of this Site. A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server to monitor your use of that website.
- Monitor our Site usage and improve the performance of our Site; for example, cookies help us remember who you are through your browser settings so that we can offer and provide more personalized content.
- Save passwords and/or preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you visit the Site.
- Compile user traffic and demographic statistics related to the Site (for example, number of users, page views, location you are coming from, average time spent on the Site, etc.). This information helps us to better understand when to update, change or offer new navigation or content.
Types of cookies:
- Session cookies - Session Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from the user’s computer or device when the browser is closed. No personal information is kept in session cookies and they are stored only in your browser's temporary (cache) memory. When you log out of your session, the cookie is no longer valid and is discarded when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies - These are more permanent and can be re-read when you return to the website that placed them on your computer. The information in them is written onto your hard drive and saved there for a fixed period (usually a year or two) and is not deleted when the browser is closed. They are used to identify and provide personalized features and for tracking traffic patterns to and from our Site.
- First party cookies - First party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and they can only be read by that site.
- Third party cookies - Third party cookies are set by a different organization through the owner of the website you are visiting. The websites you visit may contain content embedded from, for example YouTube or Flickr, and these sites may set their own cookies.
How to Disable Cookies
Please refer to the help information in your browser software for information on how to disable or delete cookies from your device.
Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., to measure traffic patterns to, from, and within our Site. Google Analytics uses “first party” cookies, which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyze how users use the Site.
Google Analytics uses "session" and "persistent" cookies to collect standard Internet log information and to track visitor behaviour information, in an anonymous form, and compile statistical reports on site activity. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the Site (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers outside Canada. No personal, identifying information is recorded or provided to Google. As well, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage uses the statistical reports generated by Google Analytics to help us make our Site more useful to visitors. Reports are made available only to designated staff who require this information to perform their website maintenance and enhancement duties.
Google Analytics Terms of Service can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html.
If you require clarification about Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage's use of Google Analytics, please contact email@example.com
As part of our comprehensive marketing strategy, Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage uses an advertising practice called remarketing, which allows us to follow-up with users who have visited our site before continuing to other areas of the Internet. Because of remarketing, third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on other sites on the Internet.
By uploading or submitting any materials to the Site through content generation or submission mechanisms, such as but not limited to forms, blogs, wikis, forums, chats, commenting, video uploads and photo submissions, you automatically grant Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage the non-exclusive right to use those uploaded materials royalty-free, in perpetuity. Such license shall apply with respect to any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you warrant that all intellectual property and moral rights in such materials have been waived.
Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage may publish your content on our Site, as well as on other Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage materials and publications, for the purposes of promoting the brokerage. Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage may moderate your content before it is published, however, Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage does not guarantee that your content will be published. Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage may edit your content for length, size or clarity. In addition, Internet search engines may index your content. You should think carefully about your intent and the consequence of publication of any of your content.
You agree that all materials, including information, data, text, software, music, sounds, graphics or video which you publicly post or privately transmit are your sole responsibility as the originator of such content. You agree that you will not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party. If you violate any of these guidelines, Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage will remove your content and may suspend or block your access to the Site.
If you are a minor, you must have permission from your parent or guardian to upload any content to the Site through content generation or submission mechanisms, such as but not limited to forms, blogs, wikis, forums, chats, commenting, video uploads and photo submissions. Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage may request a parent's or guardian's email address from anyone who uploads any materials for verifying with the parent or guardian that he/she has in fact given permission for such uploading.
When you participate through content generation or submission mechanisms, you can never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated. Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any information and is not responsible for any reliance or decisions made by you or any other person based on such information.
Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage has the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate a website or any of the services properly, or to protect itself or its users.
We like staying in contact with you by email. However, if you no longer wish to receive our exclusive emails, simply click 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of the last email you receive.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage, it's owners, employees, and agents from and against any claim or demand made by any third party, and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) arising out of or relating to your browsing or use of the Site, content that you transmit to the Site, or your breach of any of the Terms. Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage shall control the defence of any matter which is subject to indemnification by you and you shall co-operate as fully as reasonably required by Jump Realty Inc Brokerage.
Any information sent or received over the Internet is generally not secure. Jump Realty Inc. Brokerage does not guarantee the security of any communication to or from the Site.